At First Christian Church, we take the safety and security of your children very seriously. Here is some information on our normal 9am check-in procedures.
- Go to a computer station on the main or lower level to check in and get three stickers for your child.
- Place sticker No.1 on your child.
- Go to the check-in table outside room 17 or 1100, where a volunteer will place sticker No. 2 on a sheet.
- If you are leaving after the 9am Sunday service, you will turn in your third sticker to claim your child.
- If you are staying for the 11am Sunday service, you will be asked to write your initials on the sheet beside your child’s sticker when you pick them up after the 9am service. You will keep the third sticker to check them out of their class at the close of the 11am service.
That’s it. If you plan on using DiscoverU as a ministry for your child(ren), we are requesting that you please plan to volunteer occasionally to ensure that we consistently have enough volunteers to make DiscoverU happen. Have questions? Get in touch with Leah Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org and she’ll lend a hand.
Only a parent or authorized adult is allowed to drop off or pick up a child. They are not to be dropped off or picked up by older siblings. If there is an adult other than the parents who is authorized to do this, please let the check-in people know their name so it can be added to their sticker. If you have any questions please contact Dan Stoffer, Pastor of Spiritual Formation, by emailing email@example.com or call 330-456-2600, ext. 2270