We just want to put this all out there, but we want you to know that if you find anything confusing or would like to ask us some questions, we’d love to have a conversation with you. Feel free to send us a message to get it started.
What We Believe
- There is only one God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Matthew 3:16-17, John 14:9-10
- God is the creator of all people and of all things.
Genesis 1:1, Acts 17:24-28
- Jesus Christ is God’s only Son, the Savior of the world, and the Head of the church.
John 3:16, Matthew 1:18-21, Colossians 1:13-23
- The Holy Spirit dwells within every Christian.
John 16:5-15, Romans 8:1-14
- The Bible is the inspired word of God and the final authority for all matters of faith.
Romans 15:4, Hebrews 4:13, 2 Timothy 3:16
- Every person has worth as a creation of God, but that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
Romans 3:23, 1 John 1:7
- Salvation (the forgiveness of sins) is offered to all people and comes only by grace through the blood of Jesus Christ (His death on the cross) and His resurrection from the dead.
Matthew 26:28, Romans 5:8-11, Ephesians 2:8-9, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4
- The Bible teaches that the pattern to follow to receive Jesus as Savior is to believe in Christ as God’s Son and Savior of the world, to repent of personal sin, to confess Christ as Lord, and to be baptized (immersed) into Christ.
John 20:30-31, Acts 2:38, Romans 10:9, Romans 6:1-7
- The church is the body and bride of Christ, founded on the day of Pentecost, consisting of all Christians everywhere.
Matthew 16:13-18, Acts 2:14-47
- It is God’s plan for the elders to lead the local church.
Act 20:28, 1 Timothy 3:1-7, 1 Peter 5:1-4
- Death seals the eternal destiny of each person. The saved will inherit eternal life; the unsaved, eternal separation from God.
Romans 8:10-11, Daniel 12:2, John 6:47
- Jesus will one day return and reign forever as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
Our 5 Core Values
The truth of God’s Word sets people free. | John 17:17, John 8:32
We are led by the Spirit. | Galatians 5:25
Love is always relevant. | Galatians 5:6
We are intentional about sharing The story. | Matthew 28:19-20
We are part of something bigger than ourselves. | John 17:20-21