Playland will be closed Wednesday, December 24 through Friday, January 2 for the Christmas & New Year Holidays. It will reopen on Sunday, January 4.
The Playland at First Christian Church is one of the largest in the area. Four levels of climbing and crawling with tubes and stairs and a fast slide provide kids with hours of fun and excitement. There is also a designated area specifically for toddlers (only children ages two and under) to play.
Closed Wednesday, December 24 through Friday, January 2.
Monday | 2:00–5:00pm
Tuesday | 2:00–5:00pm
Wednesday | 2:00–5:00pm
Thursday | 2:00–5:00pm
Friday | 12:00–3:00pm
Saturday | *PRIVATE PARTIES
Sunday | 12:30 PM – 3:00pm
A Few Quick Rules
Here are a few important guidelines in order to offer safety to everyone who utilizes this facility.
- All guests must sign in at the church’s Main Reception desk.
- All children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult while using Playland.
- Shoes must be placed in the storage area before entering the Playland equipment. Socks must be worn while playing on PLAYLAND equipment.
- Please be aware that the Toddler Play Area in the Playland is only for children ages two and under. Please do not move equipment around in this area that is attached to the floor. Help us keep this area safe for infants and toddlers.
- Please keep food outside of the Playland. Beverages are permitted in the seating area only.
- Respect others by treating them as you would want to be treated.
- For the safety of everyone in the Playland, please refrain from running, screaming, pushing or climbing on the outside of the equipment.
- In case of an emergency, please contact the person at the Main Reception Desk at ext. 2601.
*To schedule a private party, contact the church office at 330.456.2600.
Birthday Party FAQ’s
Having a party in Playland? Here are some questions we get asked a lot about having parties in Playland. If you don’t see your question listed here, get in touch and we’ll help out.
The cost is $125 plus a $25 deposit. The $150 is due upfront with your signed contract. We will mail your $25 deposit back the week after your party. Failure to comply with the Playland Rules or damage to the Playland may result in forfeiture of your Security Deposit. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Time slots available for a private birthday party on Saturdays only are 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Yes. You may bring in your own food and beverages (no alcoholic beverages permitted). For the safety of the children, no electrical appliances are permitted. Please keep all food and beverages in the table areas. No food or beverages allowed in/on the Playland equipment. An 8-inch food table is provided.
The maximum table seating in Playland is 28 for children and 20 for adults.
Your rental time of Playland includes the time needed for decorating and clean up. Unfortunately we cannot allow early arrivals or late departures due to other parties being scheduled and staffing requirements. Please be courteous of other groups using the building and attend to your group at all times.
Need More Information?
For further details on free, public hours, or for information about scheduling private parties, please call the church at 330.456.2600 or send a message to our scheduling coordinator by using the email form below. By the way, private party dates fill up quickly. To secure your date, we recommend that you contact us at least four months in advance.